Our simple paperwork service is perfect for those divorcing with no conflict issues, agreed upon assets and debt’s that want all paperwork accurately completed in a timely manner.
BSC Conflict Solutions Mediation is the perfect choice. With a team of professionals who are experienced and have extensive family court experience and unparalleled professionalism.
- Divorce (Dissolution)
- Uncontested Divorce (Dissolution)
- Dissolution of Domestic Partnership
- Legal Separation
- Stipulated Judgments/ Marital Settlement Agreements
- Parenting Plans
- Inter-spousal Deed Title Transfers
- Our fees depend upon the nature of the service as follows.
- For Divorce without Children including MSA: $4,250.00 flat rate
- For Divorce without Children including MSA and parenting plan: $5,250.00 flat rate
- For mediation and all other services: $395.00 per hour
Types of Divorce
Summary Dissolution (Divorce)
This is a divorce in which both spouses file jointly requiring full agreement and cooperation between the parties. To file for this type of divorce there are court-required requirements that must be met by both spouses.
Uncontested Divorce by Default (Default with Agreement)
This is a divorce in which your spouse does not make an appearance by filing a “Response.” If your spouse does not file a Response, then we can terminate your marital status and establish most orders without your spouse’s signature or a hearing on your behalf. Your spouse also signs an MSA.
Uncontested Divorce by Agreement
This is a divorce in which you and your spouse enter into a full agreement regarding community property and debts, child custody and residential schedule, child and spousal support. When proceeding with this type of divorce, you will need your spouse to be fully cooperative in signing, notarizing, and completing all necessary documentation during the duration of time the case is being processed through the court and you have obtained your Judgment for divorce.
We have conference space in Santa Clara County, Alameda County, San Mateo County, Orange County, LA County, and San Diego County.